A commitment to successful client onboarding
Onboarding new retirement plan clients takes careful planning. At FuturePlan we manage the prior plan paperwork, coordinate with trustees, advisors, TPAs, and stakeholders, acquire signatures, and gather plan documentation. Plan sponsors receive dedicated support for their transition, and the entire process is overseen by our highly experienced team of implementation consultants.
We have a proven track record of creating a seamless process with the least amount of disruption to sponsors and their employees.
FuturePlan enables your clients to offer a first-class retirement plan for employees without losing focus on their business. We provide frequent, customized communication during and after an onboarding experience, and supply all parties with transparent and timely information throughout each important step.
- Plan design consultation and review of current procedures
- Single point of contact
- Effective working relationships with more than 30 recordkeeping partners to ensure unparalleled, dedicated client support
- Pre-filling of plan establishment/transition documents
- Management of transition goals to meet agreed upon milestones
- Facilitation of reconciliation and movement of transition records
- Proactive review of prepared documentation and enrollment information so the elected design corresponds to recordkeeper-produced materials